Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight


I finished Twilight yesterday. Everyone else has probably already read it. It's really popular. But I started reading it, like a year ago. I was only about thirty pages into it and wasn't too interested but when summer came around and I had nothing to do I picked it back up, and finished it in a couple weeks. This is an AMAZING book and that says something for me because I hate reading. The movie comes out in theaters on December 12th, and I suggest everyone see it =]

2 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I've enjoyed talking to you about this book, you are an awesome daughter..I love you sweetie!

The Eagars said...

Melissa, I read these books too and am so excited to read the new one that just came out. They are so good and addicting. Congrats on making varsity cheer! that is soo awesome. Miss ya
Cassie