Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy (late) Birthday Kaylin!


So yesterday was my friend Kaylin's 18th birthday. I would've posted this yesterday but I spent the night at Jessica's last night. Kaylin is one of my BEST friends. She has always been there for me and even though we're a few years apart, she's like a sister to me. Kaylin is going to college this year =[ It's a bummer. I'm really going to miss her. A few months ago she said she would be going to college in Wyoming. Then she changed her mind and decided to stay here to help coach our cheer squad. But just a couple weeks ago, she announced that she had been offered a position on the cheer team at the college in Wyoming so she'd be going after all. I am happy for her because she's doing something she wants to do, we're all just going to miss her a lot. Yesterday, we went to Oreganos after cheer for her birthday. We had to wait over an hour to be seated! But it was fun to visit with friends outside of cheer for once. Jessica and I got her a Hannah Montana dvd and a High School Musical 2 toothbrush that sings. We all like Hannah Montana and High School Musical so we just had to get it Haha. Well I send my best wishes to Kaylin this year at college!

0 comments: