Friday, August 15, 2008

First day of school!

Yesterday was my first day of tenth grade! It was one of the longest days I've had in a long time. I only had about 5 hours of sleep because due to summer I was used to going to bed at midnight or later, so I couldn't sleep and then I had to get up at 5 for early morning seminary. My classes seem like they might be a little bit challenging this year. My first semester consists of Spanish 1A, World History, Design and Merchandising, and Algebra II. My second semester is Chemistry, Advanced Math Concepts, English 11, and Spanish 1B. We were supposed to have a pep assembly yesterday too, where my cheer team would be performing for the first time this year, but it was rescheduled to Wednesday. I had homework for Algebra II on the first day!!! Official cheer practice doesn't start until Monday, which is good because school has been exhausting for the past two days. But I'm really hoping to get straight A's this year! Wish me luck! And good luck to anyone starting school soon!

1 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I'm glad you have that goal and that you have some classes that might actually make you smarter than you aalready are! I hope you DO get straight A's....who knows what your reward might be!!