Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long Time... No Post!


(this is Jessica and I. On monday we had a photo shoot in our design and merchandising class and we took this picture.)
Sorry I haven't posted in SO long! I've been so busy. Our semester is almost half over! I've been working really hard on getting good grades, and so far I give myself credit for it because I still have straight A's. Homecoming week was the busiest week of my life! Being on student counsel and cheer is TWICE the responsibility. Every day, we had things to do. Dodgeball tournaments, volleyball games, bonfires, a pep assembly, the homecoming game, and a dance. It was pure insanity. But I'm glad the busiest week of the year is over. Our theme for the dance was GLOW WHITE, and everyone wore white clothing because we had 600-800 watts of black lights in our gym. It was really neat. Now we're moving on to our Winter Formal, which the Sophomores are in charge of. Our theme is going to be Mascarade. It's a lot of fun to get together for student counsel and plan these type of things. For the week of Halloween, we're having a rock band tournament at our school. It's going to be SOOOOO awesome! I can't wait. 
 band is gonna rock the school! We have Emily Berryhill on the drums, Jane singing, Joe on the bass, and I'm on guitar. We also have Erica as our band manager, and Emily Parry as the groupie/mic stand/fog machine. We're going to dominate! I can't wait for it. My dad's birthday was on Wednesday. He's 37 years old now! He's such a great dad, and the only one I've ever known. He does so much for me and our family. I'm so grateful to have him as my dad. Other than that, not much is new. Winter's on it's way, it gets shorter and colder every day! I can't wait for the snow! Snowbowl, here I come!!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

You are in a band!! that's awesome...congrats on your straight A's, cheerleading & being such a great girl:)

Melissa Cowling said...

you are such a great girl and I am glad you are enjoying your sophomore year..keep up the straight A's and see what you can get????