Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Night to Remember!


Last night I went to see High School Musical 3!!! It was SO good! I loved it. I went with a bunch of my friends. It was so funny because before the movie they showed a preview for a movie called "17 Again"

and Alane screamed so loud when she saw that the main character was of course, the hearthrob of the generation, stunning and utterly PERFECT guy who won our hearts in the movie we were waiting to see, Zac Efron. Haha, he is what makes the movie so good! It kind of goes to show how fast high school really goes. Before we know it, we'll all be going off to college! 
Besides the movie last night, my poor little Trenton had to go to the hospital because of his croupe. It was not a lot of fun at all. I was really worried about him but he's all good! Hopefully it doesn't get that bad again tonight!

2 comments:

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

did you like it better the 2nd time??? I had fun with you today. love, Mom

KAM! said...

UHM, how did you know that i sell drugs?!!! Is that rude or what? I sooooo.....do not sell drugs. I am LDS like you so.....judge all ya want! But don't judge someone you don't know!